International Journal of Information Sciences and Computer Engineering (IJISCE) is an open access and peer-reviewed journal which publishes bi-annually.
The IJISCE is dedicated to publication of high quality original research, technical advances and contributions in the area of information sciences and computer engineering with the focus on the following topics:
- Mathematical modelling
- New computational techniques and their application
- Novel implementations of computers, electrical and electronic systems
The target audience of IJISCE are developers, managers, engineers, applied mathematicians, numerical analysts, computational scientists and graduate students.
- All content freely available.
- Registration: Free user registration online is acceptable.
- Open Access without delay
- Current volume: Volume 4, Number 1, 2016
- ISSN: 1836-7305